partizipationsblog

notizen aus dem beteiligungsuniversum

But just because an employee would have a good unfair dismissal claim if they were dismissed after refusing to agree to a settlement agreement, does not mean that is the best decision. In addition to setting forth an explicit retention period, the scope of the district court’s ancillary jurisdiction should be addressed in the settlement agreement. For example, is the jurisdiction limited to enforcement of the settlement agreement? Is it to include… Weiterlesen

Approach shall mean a connection providing private vehicular access to or from the county road system. The board of county commissioners may, by resolution, accept a road for maintenance at the cost of and by Kitsap County if the road has been designed, constructed and the right-of-way conveyed in accordance with this chapter and the road standards. b. Appropriate drainage facilities to mitigate construction of roads shall be provided and constructed in accordance… Weiterlesen

It is to be distinguished from other appendices to a contract which may contain additional terms, specifications, provisions, standard forms or other information which have been separated out from the main body of the contract. These are called: an appendix (general term), an annex (which includes information, usually large texts or tables, which are independent stand-alone works which have been included in the contract, such as a tax table, or a large excerpt… Weiterlesen

Remember that there is an exception to the confidentiality of settlement discussions under section 111A of the Employment Rights Act 1996. Claims of discrimination, harassment and victimisation under the Equality Act 2010 are not covered by the confidentiality provisions set out in s111A. The same applies to claims that are automatically unfair, such as whistleblowing or asserting a statutory right. Any improper behaviour by the employer during the negotiations (bullying or intimidation for… Weiterlesen

No, all agreements negotiated by the CMPA are available to members and non-members on a voluntary recognition basis, meaning the producer chooses whether to become signatory. If you have questions about adhering to the collective agreements, please contact either the CMPAs national or BC branch IR department. UBPC/ACTRAs principal function is the negotiation, administration and enforcement of collective agreements on behalf of professional performers in the recorded media. When you enter into one… Weiterlesen

With a 70/30 custody schedule, one parent has the child 70 percent of the time, and the other parent has the child 30 percent of the time. This type of arrangement works best for children who do better with one home base or for parents who live far apart. Here are some examples: With the goal of serving the child’s own best interests, courts are tasked with deciding which parent is entitled to… Weiterlesen

Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Defines a general area of understanding within both parties authorities and no transfer of funds for services is anticipated. MOUs often state common goals and nothing more. Thus, MOUs do not contemplate funds transfers and should usually include language that states something similar to: This is not a funds obligating document; by signing this agreement the parties are not bound to take any action or fund any initiative. An… Weiterlesen

(b) nothing contained in this proviso shall relieve any person from any penalty incurred by him for omitting to affix or cancel a stamp. (2)Every broker, agent, or other person negotiating or transacting any sea insurance contrary to the true intent and meaning of this Act, or writing any policy of sea insurance upon material not duly stamped, shall for every such offence incur a fine of one hundred pounds, and shall not… Weiterlesen

Amenities Additional features of a rental property that add extra value to it, e.g. balcony, washer/dryer, fitness center, etc. Use the instructions on how to write a residential lease agreement. A lease is not filed by any government body and is kept by the landlord and tenant. No witnesses are needed to sign and therefore its recommended to be e-signed. Once you agree on the rent price, the tenant needs to fill out… Weiterlesen

The Tax Receivable agreement (TRA) with the pre-IPO PE owner innohold While the most significant asset that is stepped-up is often goodwill, a valuation of all of the business assets is necessary to determine the step-up on an asset-by-asset basis. If other assets are stepped-up, it is necessary to evaluate when this additional basis would be realized for tax purposes. The estimation of liability under the TRA is by its nature imprecise and… Weiterlesen